We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- RP was accepted to Duke University Program in Genetics & Genomics!
- Kelsey's paper is now out on PNAS!
- David Peede was accepted to be a part of the Genetics Society of America's Early Career Leadership Program!
- Fernando Villanea has started his faculty position at UC Boulder!
- Xinjun's preprint is now out on BioRXiv!