We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- Dave's first co-author manuscript is now out on BioRxiv. Congratulations, Dave!
- Jun's paper is now out on PNAS. Congratulations Jun!
- Madza was selected for the SSB Excellence Award Symposium at Evolution. Congratulations, Madza!
- Kelsey won the Outstanding Postdoctoral Presentation in Anthropological Genetics award at AAAG. Congratulations, Kelsey!
- RP was accepted to Duke University Program in Genetics & Genomics!
- Kelsey's paper is now out on PNAS!
- David Peede was accepted to be a part of the Genetics Society of America's Early Career Leadership Program!