We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- Xinjun's preprint is now out on BioRXiv!
- David Peede and Mayra Banuelos joined our lab as Phd. students!.
- David Peede's preprint is out in BioRXiv!
- Mayra Banuelos' new publication is accepted in PLoS Computational Biology.
- Fernando Villanea, et al.'s pre-print is now in BioRXiv.
- Lu Yao, Kelsey Witt, et al. is out in the American Journal of Physical Anthropology.
- Congratulations to Alyssa Funk for receiving the Pollitzer award for AAPA conference!
- Xinjun Zhang, et al. is out in Genetics!