We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- Jun has accepted a tenure track position at the University of Michigan. Congratulations, Jun!
- Mayra was awarded an NSF GRFP fellowship. Congratulations!
- Dave received Honorable Mention for his outstanding NSF GRFP application. Congratulations, Dave!
- Lesly's manuscript is now on BioRxiv. Congratulations, Lesly!
- Mayra's manuscript is now on MedRxiv. Congratulations, Mayra!
- Kelsey's manuscript is now out on BioRxiv. Congratulations, Kelsey!
- Dave's first co-author manuscript is now out on BioRxiv. Congratulations, Dave!
- Jun's paper is now out on PNAS. Congratulations Jun!