We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- Check out the latest preprints and publications here!
- Jazep's first-author manuscript is now on bioRxiv. Congrats!
- Dave's and Fernando's joint first-author manuscript is now on bioRxiv. Congratulations, both!
- Mayra attend the HHMI fellows conference and presented her work on archaic segment classification.
- Mia has joined the Huerta-Sanchez lab as a postdoc. Welcome, Mia!
- Valeria and Mayra received Travel Awards to present at SMBE 2023. Congratulations!
- Eugenia has received a BrownConnect SPRINT|UTRA fellowship. Way to go!
- Mayra has been selected as a 2023 HHMI Gilliam fellow. Congrats!
- Mia was awarded an NSF fellowship to conduct her postdoc research. Congratulations, Mia!
- Dave's first authored manuscript is now available on bioRxiv. Congratulations, Dave!
- Mayra's paper is now out in PNAS. Congratulations, Mayra!