We are a population genetics lab harnessing ancient and modern DNA to address questions in human evolutionary biology. We combine population genetic theory, statistics, and simulations to develop methods to infer evolutionary parameters.
- Check out the latest preprints and publications here!
- Mia has joined the Huerta-Sanchez lab as a postdoc. Welcome, Mia!
- Valeria and Mayra received Travel Awards to present at SMBE 2023. Congratulations!
- Eugenia has received a BrownConnect SPRINT|UTRA fellowship. Way to go!
- Mayra has been selected as a 2023 HHMI Gilliam fellow. Congrats!
- Mia was awarded an NSF fellowship to conduct her postdoc research. Congratulations, Mia!
- Dave's first authored manuscript is now available on bioRxiv. Congratulations, Dave!
- Mayra's paper is now out in PNAS. Congratulations, Mayra!
- Jun has accepted a tenure track position at the University of Michigan. Congratulations, Jun!
- Mayra was awarded the NSF GRFP fellowship. Congratulations, Mayra!
- Dave received Honorable Mention for his outstanding NSF GRFP application. Congratulations, Dave!
- Lesly's manuscript is now in BioRxiv. Congratulations, Lesly!