- Linda’s and Marco's symposium proposal to the SMBE 2023 conference has been accepted.
- Dave’s first-authored manuscript “The Utility of Ancestral and Derived Allele Sharing for Genome-Wide Inferences of Introgression” is now available on bioRxiv.
- The Huerta-Sanchez lab had its first lab retreat!
- Mayra was nominated by Brown's graduate school for a Gilliam Fellowship.
- Dave’s co-authored manuscript with the PopSim Consortium “Expanding the stdpopsim species catalog, and lessons learned for realistic genome simulations” is now available on bioRxiv.
- Dave presented his poster “Leveraging Ancestral and Derived Allele Sharing to Infer the Admixture Proportion” at the Population, Evolutionary, and Quantitative Genetics Conference in Pacific Grove, CA.
- Dave passed his qualifying exam.
- Dave is elected as President of Brown's EEOB Graduate Student Association.